Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

Unsupported Build General Discussion
Comments and Questions about Unsupported Builds.
*NOTE* These builds are unsupported, do not expect full technical support in this forum.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

please support code4ward royal TS

Hi all,

i have to administrate many apple and windows machine. I need a powerful remote tool for windows.
Royal TS is this tool, but not supported.
How can i get this tool on crossover for mac???

Thanks

Juergen

The easiest way to help get a program into the spotlight is to help it along. There are two ways that anyone can help.

First, you can pledge money for development (some how money seems to motivate... the old phrase "Money talks but...").

Second, you can pledge your time. You can become an advocate specifically for the software you would like worked on and do some work on it yourself (report what is working, does an icon display when you start attempting to load it, if you set different defaults on your bottle, will it work... etc). To do this, submit a program here http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/ and then sign up as an advocate for the program.

The harder answer is patience. As we develop CrossOver and release new versions, more and more programs have 'magically' started working.

So, what are the chances that it will be possible in the future that certain software will work? That all depends on the help that we get from people such as yourself, and, a bit of sheer luck and ingenuity for the problems we are currently working on. We will, of course do our best but we cannot guarantee any time frame.

Thank you!

I've used Royal TS; and have found CoRD (http://cord.sourceforge.net/) to be an adequate replacement for me in Mac OS X. It's not quite the same as having it work exactly as-is through Crossover; but may be worth a look.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYVkzeDV3SnE0ZmNncXF3ZCIsImdkcHIiOjB9