Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

Unsupported Build General Discussion
Comments and Questions about Unsupported Builds.
*NOTE* These builds are unsupported, do not expect full technical support in this forum.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Counter-Strike Condition Zero

Hey, I was trying to install condition zero today. I have the discs and cd key they are legit copies, but halfway through it just stops at this .wad file and won't let me install. I checked and CZ is a supported game so I don't know why its not working. please help.

I also forgot to mention, on this website it does say the steam version is the one that works. I really don't feel like going over my download limit and getting CZ and deleted scenes from steam (via downloading). I really don't understand why installing it from the disc would be that big of a deal. I think its about 1.5 gigs for all, and I really can't go over my download limit anymore. So please someone help me figure out how to install with discs. Also it stops like 30 seconds into the install with the discs, at aztec.wad (map) then just stays there forever. I can post a install log if that would help. Thanks

-Riley

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiN1RCUVNhM1dUU0picXJMUCIsImdkcHIiOjB9