Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

Unsupported Build General Discussion
Comments and Questions about Unsupported Builds.
*NOTE* These builds are unsupported, do not expect full technical support in this forum.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Martial Heroes

Hi All, at the first place i'm new here;)!
But i thought lets get started at once.
I'm sorry that my english isn't correct at all. But i want to talk about Martial Heroes. I've searched for a post about it but didn't had any succes:(
so i want to tell that i tried to run it, the install and updates was flawlessly, no problems. but when i tried to start it nothing happens, it just quits.
I think it's because of Xtrap or somthing that blocks it to play because he/she/it thinks that it is a hack or something. any suggestions? oh by the way i'm using a macbook (pro) leopard last update (wathever it is) and crossover 8 and my requirements are good enough.

Thanks in advance Mas

You may consider posting in the Crossover Mac forum since you're on a supported build.

I did a search in the apps db here and on WineHQ without any success. Do you have a link for the application?

Martial heroes

no succes on WineHQ :P and also this one no succes, but it is a pretty (in)famous game so that's why i don't understand it

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSEFobWJNSEpBeEtZUFJheiIsImdkcHIiOjB9