Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

Unsupported Build General Discussion
Comments and Questions about Unsupported Builds.
*NOTE* These builds are unsupported, do not expect full technical support in this forum.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

What do I need to run this app?

I am having problems loading dotnet 3.5 in an xp bottle. 1.1 and 2 have been installed. but I suspect 3.5 won't help, anyway.

I have tried all the tips I can make work, being ignorant of Windows shenanigans.

http://www.acousticrecord.co.uk/oddments/exceptions.gif Here is a screenshot of the app's problem, as far as I can see.

Thanks in advance for any help

Guy

Which app are you talking about? Whatever app it is, if it has a
database entry here (apparently so, seeing as you say you've
followed the tips&tricks), then you should post queries like this
to the app's forum page....not here ; this is the wrong forum for this.

The screenshot you posted is not really of any help/use.

You should re-post this question to the forum of the app itself.
Also, you should mention your OS/platform/crossover version in
that post -- it's hard to help anyone without such info...

Cheers!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYlFQQWJnWlVNYWJFRU1hayIsImdkcHIiOjB9