Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

Unsupported Build General Discussion
Comments and Questions about Unsupported Builds.
*NOTE* These builds are unsupported, do not expect full technical support in this forum.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

KOTOR II / White Screen In-Game

Hello,

I am having a problem with KOTOR 2, used with Crossover 8.1.3.
The mac is an coreduo imac with atix1600

So:
-the installation runs fine

• the game opens, i can create my character etc etc
    but
    when i enters the first level, i only see a white screen, i can hear the bg music though

I tried all the solutions and workarounds for this title given on the forum, so i hope somebody can come up with another solution!

Bye!

Merry christmas!

BTW the os version is 10.4.11

Hi,

Please post question like this, to the game's own forum...see;

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=2614;forum=1

This unsupported builds forum relates to crossover builds, not games/apps.

Cheers!

Hi don i just did as you said

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibVRDa3JOZUxkTFR1UVdMbSIsImdkcHIiOjB9