Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

Unsupported Build General Discussion
Comments and Questions about Unsupported Builds.
*NOTE* These builds are unsupported, do not expect full technical support in this forum.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

star trek online

It works great!

The only thing I would look for is perhaps support to minimize the program.

DITTO! I can't believe how good this version is with it being an "unsupported version". I can't wait to see what it's like when a supported version comes out. Keep up the good work and I will be purchasing this product due to this unsupported version working so well with STO.

It's unsupported because some of the fixes put in to make it work can and do break stuff for other games, so until they can be reworked to get along nicely with mainstream CXG the whole build will remain unsupported. Hopefully once Crossover Pro 9 is released and focus switches back to Crossover Games things will rapidly change.

Dunno. Can't get the damn thing to even start downloading. Using the instructed file and everything, installing to the crossover drive. Reset all the settings for the unsupported build. The whole file just flat out refuses to download.

Any ideas?

Arthur Bruno wrote:

Dunno. Can't get the damn thing to even start downloading. Using
the instructed file and everything, installing to the crossover
drive. Reset all the settings for the unsupported build. The whole
file just flat out refuses to download.

Any ideas?

Might help if you explained what you are actually doing rather than using vague terms, what "thing" can't you download?

Is there any way to get it to play if I have a GMA X3100 card? I don't care if it looks terrible--just want to try it. I have it installed and try to run on lower settings but it keeps crashing.

fitzlarsen wrote:

Is there any way to get it to play if I have a GMA X3100 card? I
don't care if it looks terrible--just want to try it. I have it
installed and try to run on lower settings but it keeps crashing.

Hi,

I take it that means you're using a Mac? If so, you'd be using crossover Mac,
which is a supported build.

If you want to ask questions about star trek online, do so in the forum on
it's C4 page...see;

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=6730

Cheers!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSnNNOXFQTVdTUjhMVUJuYyIsImdkcHIiOjB9