Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

Unsupported Build General Discussion
Comments and Questions about Unsupported Builds.
*NOTE* These builds are unsupported, do not expect full technical support in this forum.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Installing dawn of war 1 on a mac, help please?

Hey guys, I downloaded the trial and tried to install the original dawn of war on my macbook pro. Im running leopard also.

It said the game wasn't supported, and when i tried to continue to install it, it went ok. The first cd installed, then the game installer prompted me to insert the next cd.

The problem: Code weavers is using the cd so it could not eject, without shutting down the entire install.

Does anyone have any help or ideas?

They would be greatly appreciated :)

mitch wrote:

Hey guys, I downloaded the trial and tried to install the original
dawn of war on my macbook pro. Im running leopard also.

It said the game wasn't supported, and when i tried to continue to
install it, it went ok. The first cd installed, then the game
installer prompted me to insert the next cd.

The problem: Code weavers is using the cd so it could not eject,
without shutting down the entire install.

Does anyone have any help or ideas?

They would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi,

You've posted to the wrong forum here - the unsupported builds forum is for  

unsupported builds of crossover, not "unsupported applications"....the place
you want to post this question is in the forum on the following page;

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=1675

By the looks of it, you want to read the multi CD workaround...;

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=1675;tips=1

Cheers!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTXRKSEVQZmZjc3d2VktRRSIsImdkcHIiOjB9