Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

Unsupported Build General Discussion
Comments and Questions about Unsupported Builds.
*NOTE* These builds are unsupported, do not expect full technical support in this forum.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

SAP B1 install error

Hi,
I have tried to install the SAP B1 version 2007A but without any luck.
No matter what I choose XP or Vista I get error that it has the problem with the C++ redistributable.
I have install the C++ 2008 in the same bottle, without any success.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

Hi there,

My first suggestion is not to post this, here -- this forum
is for unsupported builds of crossover, not for unsupported
applications.

Next, I would check the other SAP C4 pages for clues...see;

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/company/?company_id=593

If the version you have isn't in that grouping, I'd probably
suggest you submit is as a new application for incorporation
into the C4 database.

Cheers!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWVNtckV5YkdrS21kWDI5SiIsImdkcHIiOjB9