Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

Unsupported Build General Discussion
Comments and Questions about Unsupported Builds.
*NOTE* These builds are unsupported, do not expect full technical support in this forum.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Microsoft Access 2000

so it appears i'm the only advocate remaining for ms access 2000...curious if i'm the only user as well? prolly so.

anyone else successfully migrate from access 2000 to 2003 by chance? i've seen the medal rankings for access 2003, but honestly, i've never been able to get access 2003 to run reliably for beta-tests, much less for a production environment.

as long as i use the standard graphics driver in CXO v12.x betas, performance has not degraded since CXO v11.x builds. the experimental graphics driver introduced in CXO v12.x renders access 2000 almost unusable.

access 2000 still working at bronze level for me in the cxo v12.1.x beta cycle. weird scrolling bug 10475 is new, but other than that, no regressions, and typically scary fast response times.

I am running 12.5 and I have installed Office 2010 twice and cannot get Access to load templates - which is the reason I need it. How do I get Access to work on Crossover? What versions actually work?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTTg0bkM3Q2Z5dXg2dVBadCIsImdkcHIiOjB9