Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

Unsupported Build General Discussion
Comments and Questions about Unsupported Builds.
*NOTE* These builds are unsupported, do not expect full technical support in this forum.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Please Help Getting Corel WordPerfect to Run In Crossover

I am running Big Sur 11.1 on a new MacBook Air. Previously I used Parallels to run WordPerfect, but it doesn't yet work on the M1 and I found CrossOver. I have used WordPerfect for 20 years and it is far superior (and easier) to Word for legal briefs. I cannot get any flavor of WordPerfect to install. I have tried 2020, X9 and X8. and they all stall during the installation. I have also tried to install into a Kitchen Sink Dependencies Archive and Windows 10 64 bit dependencies Archive. I really like the idea of CrossOver, and WordPerfect does not come in a Mac version for reasons unknown. I have seen old posts that X3 was working for someone, but that version is long gone. Can someone please help me to troubleshoot and install WordPerfect so that I can use my otherwise very impressive M1?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoic2RWcjJ4RmFrTTQ5ckpZbSIsImdkcHIiOjB9