Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

FreeBSD Build
This forum is for discussion about our FreeBSD builds only.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

CrossOver on amd64

I've got a free PC-BSD machine running on amd64. I was able to install CX 10.2.1, only to find out there's no support for amd64 :(. Any plans to provide a native 64 bit version?

J-F

You FreeBSD'ers and PC-Bsd'ers keep an eye out for the Cxxi FreeBsd build. I would suggest downloading it as soon as it is available and submitting tickets on the behavior you observe.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I'm eagerly waiting for the first FreeBSD 64 release!

J-F

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTE5tYkpiVFhHbkZtVnRFVSIsImdkcHIiOjB9