Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

FreeBSD Build
This forum is for discussion about our FreeBSD builds only.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

New build up

New 8.0 beta 1 builds are now up! Let us know how they look.

Cheers,

Jeremy

I'm testing it out now. Looks like I can run it on PC-BSD 7.1 just fine. I had it install IE 7, and it worked :)

Kris Moore wrote:

I'm testing it out now. Looks like I can run it on PC-BSD 7.1 just
fine. I had it install IE 7, and it worked :)

Cool - good to know! Now we're up to 2 computers where it is known to work 😊.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Jeremy White wrote:

Kris Moore wrote:

I'm testing it out now. Looks like I can run it on
PC-BSD 7.1 just fine. I had it install IE 7, and it worked
:)

Cool - good to know! Now we're up to 2 computers where it is known
to work 😊.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Glad to help! Do you have a release of CX games pending as well? I'd be curious to try out Steam / Team Fortress 2 again.

Kris Moore wrote:

Glad to help! Do you have a release of CX games pending as well? I'd
be curious to try out Steam / Team Fortress 2 again.

Not in the near future, I'm afraid. The current plan is to get regular CrossOver out as quickly as we can,
and then push out a Games release. Probably a few months yet :-/.

I don't really care which one, although I suppose I'd rather have CrossOver office working since it's probably better that I have to dual boot for games.

That being said, I just got around to installing the latest test and so far it seems to be working fine. This is on FreeBSD 7.2 RC2.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieVRrM1pmZGg5cENNS1gzSCIsImdkcHIiOjB9