Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Chromium
Our OEM port of Google's Chromium web browser.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Can't connect to multiplayer platform

Hi codeweavers,

I have downloaded the Crossover's evaluation version for MAC and I'm very satisfied for the program. In fact I'm actually able (after severeal tentatives that costed three days of nerding eheh) to play in singleplayer with Age of Empires 3 (original cd).
The goal is to play in ESO, the multiplayer platform. But, when I try to connect into the server, it will remaing "blocked" on Connecting to ESO without giving any useful reponse, even a error message, anyting.
Does anyone has find the same problem?

I will be very pleased in hearing any cool news. Unfurtunally I just have three more days with the trial version, so i would like to know before that the last day if a solution exist.

Thank you! :)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiY2Q4WmVZNFg0Mng2ZVlTcCIsImdkcHIiOjB9