Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Chromium
Our OEM port of Google's Chromium web browser.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Trying to create a bottle on Fedora 14

Hi guys and girls,
Ladies and gentleman,

I have downloaded and installed CrossOver 9.0.0 on Fedora 14 64bit.
Now i try to install software or create a bottle. But it doesnt work.

This is the error im getting when i try to create a bottle:
setup:error: 'rundll32 DefaultInstall wine.inf' failed
cxbottle:error: unable to create the 'WinXPbottle' bottle in '/home/ndo/.cxoffice/WinXPbottle'

When i try to install software i get the same error:
An error occurred while running the 'Creating the WinXPbottle bottle' task:
cxbottle:error: unable to create the 'WinXPbottle' bottle in '/home/ndo/.cxoffice/WinXPbottle'

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Sincerely yours,
Nikolai

This issue has been forwarded to the Official CodeWeavers Ticket System. If you have observed this issue and would like to report it as well, please open a support ticket or send an email to info@codeweavers.com with a description of what you are seeing and a link to this post.

Thank you!
The CodeWeavers Team

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoic3Y5ZEdhUWI0eVZYbnhGWiIsImdkcHIiOjB9