Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Chromium
Our OEM port of Google's Chromium web browser.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Installation problem - MMORPGs

Whenever I try to install an mmorpg I see the client and it goes pretty well up until it's almost done downloading. then it just stops installing like, I'll be sitting there at 90% for an hour. Is there some sort of problem or does this program not download other MMOs well?

Lunarous wrote:

Whenever I try to install an mmorpg I see the client and it goes
pretty well up until it's almost done downloading. then it just
stops installing like, I'll be sitting there at 90% for an hour. Is
there some sort of problem or does this program not download other
MMOs well?

I'm not at all clear what you are asking. This forum is about CodeWeavers port of Google's Chromium web browser.
There is no reason at all why it should be involved in downloading and/or installing MMOs.

There are quite a few MMOs which run in CrossOver Games (CXG), including LOTRO - Lord of the Rings Online and Dungeons and Dragons Online to simply name the two that I run all the time. Check the supported list.

If you are talking about some kind of Java based game that runs inside Chromium, then I have to say this -- Chromium itself does not run very well on either the Mac or PC. My experience with it is limited, but in both environments, I find Safari to be far superior to both Chromium and FireFox (which has gotten particularly bad in the past year.)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiR3FncndaZWdCUktkQmJXcCIsImdkcHIiOjB9