Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Chromium
Our OEM port of Google's Chromium web browser.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Planetside 2 - Could Crossover make it a goal to support it?

Hi, i was wondering if you guys at codeweavers could make it so crossover can support Planetside 2. I know it is a massive game and could take a while to support it or if you are trying to right now, but it stinks. The game, once you start it, is fine and all but when you change one setting, the game starts getting wonky. Sometimes, your whole screen will turn white, but most of the time only the stock and sights will be visible on your gun, and you can't even see your self or other players . You can't even see vehicles ! Also, it adds a bit of lag to the game, which is really annoying. So again, i please ask that you could support it since it is one of the best FPS EVER!! Thanks! 😀 😥 😭

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVldRenp3OVFRd01heGhRYSIsImdkcHIiOjB9