Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Chromium
Our OEM port of Google's Chromium web browser.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Risk of Rain

Any idea why Risk of Rain runs so slowly and with no sound? I tested it with the demo to see if it would work before I buy the full game, but it is unplayable as it seems to run at about 7 frames per second and the sound doesn't work.

The sound issue can probably be explained by missing libs because I do get sound on my system, however, the performance is awful.

Created a log and found this:

err:wgl:wglFinish wglFinish

which led me on this page:

http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=19748

I remember having the same issue with another GameMaker game called Stealth Bastard. It was ported to Linux in the meantime :)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNnB6THp3dFFCV3JodDZ6RSIsImdkcHIiOjB9