Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Chromium
Our OEM port of Google's Chromium web browser.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Reply to Thread Back to Threads

Integration of Endnote into Microsoft Word
Vk
Posted 2010-01-04 15:29
Hello,

I installed Microsoft Office 2003 using trial version of CrossOver and it works flawlessly. Now I am trying to integrate EndNote into MS Word to work on my scientific publications. The EndNote version I have is EndNote X1. It works fine as well, however EndNote tool does not show up under "Tools" in MS Word. This is a big problem for me, how can I fix this? Should I try different EndNote version? - which one? - where can I get it?

Thanks in advance
Carl Morgan
Carl Morgan Raging Atomic Dragon Turbo Chief Senior Advocate
Posted 2010-01-04 17:52
Are you aware you're posting this in the section for CrossOver Chromium?  This forum is just for the "OEM port of Google's Chromium web browser." as stated at the top.

You may want to post this over at the Word 2003 forum or the Endnote X1 forum where people with the right knowledge are more likely to see it.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

Please Wait...
eyJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNTI1ODk4MDg2fQ==