Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

OpenSolaris Build
This forum is a place to discuss issues with OpenSolaris builds.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

CrossOver on Oracle Solaris 11 Express

Hi there !

I just learned about your FreeBSD edition. This is awesome you have got CrossOver working on FreeBSD and I see there is a Solaris Build forum.
I know OpenSolaris and Nexenta status is more than precary but Oracle offer a free download of Solaris 11 Express and I have one running on which I could try CXoffice to see how well this run and maybe report some issues I am encountering.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZkF4QXo3SDdkS2VrSzdiNyIsImdkcHIiOjB9