Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

OpenSolaris Build
This forum is a place to discuss issues with OpenSolaris builds.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

CrossOver 9.1 Solaris builds are up

Hi Folks,

I'm happy to announce that we've put up 9.1 builds for Solaris.

They are completely untested (well, okay, I installed one program and Notepad ran, so I guess they are not completely untested); I hope they bring you joy.

But please do not disrupt a working production environment without testing these in isolation first; I don't want to be the source of any misery...

Cheers,

Jeremy

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoic2V3dVhld1VFN1dGZ0NXeCIsImdkcHIiOjB9