- CrossOver Chrome OS Tutorials
- How do I open an application using the File Explorer?
How do I open an application using the File Explorer?
This set of directions is only necessary if you know (or suspect) that an icon would not be created in Windows, even in the event of a correct installation.
1) Launch the File Explorer.
2) Navigate to Program Files. This is done by using the "up" arrow to navigate to Location: Desktop and then navigating to My Computer > C:// > Program Files
3) Find your application and launch it by double-clicking on the icon. To permanently create an icon in CrossOver, right-click on the application name and select "Create Link".
4) Your program will now be accessible from the CrossOver home page by clicking once on the icon for your application.
Last modified on 2017-11-13 15:21:00
by Anna Lasky
Are you sure you want to delete this page?
Note: Any nested pages that are under this one will be moved up one level.
Any attachments tied to this page will be deleted.
Move / Rename Page
Unknown Error, unable to move!
That page exists already!
One or more of the parent pages specified in new path do not exist!