1) Click twice on the icon of the program you want to use with Google Cloud Print to go to the "Manage" page Note: You will have to configure every bottle separately. Individual programs within a bottle will all be configured at the same time. Each bottle will show up as a separate icon under "Installed Apps."
2) Click the Settings Icon to the right of the blue "Launch" button, and click "Configure Cloud Printers"
3) Click "Allow" to give CrossOver the necessary permissions
4) Choose the Google account that your printer is set up with. You can now use any printers associated with this account in this bottle.
Using Google Cloud Print in an Application (Example: Microsoft Word 2010)
1) Click "Print" in your application. Make sure that "Google Cloud Print" is selected.
2) You may need to sign into the Google account associated with your printer again.
3) Select the printer you want to use, or select "Save to Google Drive" to save the document to your Google Drive.
4) If you selected a physical printer, click "Print" in the upper right hand corner to send the job to the printer.
Last modified on 2018-04-23 08:21:33 by Anna Lasky
Are you sure you want to delete this page?
Note: Any nested pages that are under this one will be moved up one level.
Any attachments tied to this page will be deleted.
Move / Rename Page
Unknown Error, unable to move!
That page exists already!
One or more of the parent pages specified in new path do not exist!