- CrossOver Chrome OS Tutorials
- How to Use Custom CrossTies
How to Use Custom CrossTies
1) Right-click on the .tie file in your downloads folder and choose to open the file with CrossOver
2) CrossOver will open and display a warning that the CrossTie is unknown. Click "Continue Anyway" if you know that the CrossTie is safe.
3) CrossOver will automatically detect which program is being installed. Click "Install" to proceed with the installation using your custom CrossTie.
Last modified on 2018-06-05 13:50:39
by Anna Lasky
Are you sure you want to delete this page?
Note: Any nested pages that are under this one will be moved up one level.
Any attachments tied to this page will be deleted.
Move / Rename Page
Unknown Error, unable to move!
That page exists already!
One or more of the parent pages specified in new path do not exist!