- CrossOver Chrome OS Tutorials
- How to Create a Log File for Running an Application
How to Create a Log File for Running an Application
1) Click twice on the icon of the program to go to the "Manage" page
2) Click the Settings Icon to the right of the blue "Launch" button and click "Enable Debug Logging"
3) Choose the debugging channels you want to use and then click "Enable"
4) Launch the program you want to debug
- Notice that there will be an orange banner stating which debugging channels are enabled
Last modified on 2017-10-20 14:37:25
by Anna Lasky
Are you sure you want to delete this page?
Note: Any nested pages that are under this one will be moved up one level.
Any attachments tied to this page will be deleted.
Move / Rename Page
Unknown Error, unable to move!
That page exists already!
One or more of the parent pages specified in new path do not exist!