Here is a Step by Step visual on how to move files into a bottle c: drive.
1. Launch Crossover and click on the bottle you want to move files into.
2. Click on the gear wheel and “Install Component”.
3. Search for Total Commander and Install. When done, it will be listed in the bottle as an application.
4. Click on Total commander icon to launch it. Note , this is a trial version so the appropriate number must be chosen before proceeding. Once you choose the number you will get some extra pop up boxes you can close or bypass.
5. Go to the top left of Total Commander, click the dropdown and go to the Y: drive where your Downloads folder is located.
6. On the right column in Total commander the c: drive is already configured for the bottle. Double click on the Program files folder to open that folder.
7. It’s within here files can be dragged and dropped from the Downloads to the Program Files folder.
8. Open file explorer for the bottle and the files should be in the Program files folder now.
From here you can right click on an exe to open and run.
We're rebels. We're misfits. But mostly, we're software liberators. And we're very, very good at what we do. We have to be. Lots of developers work with open source, but only a tiny fraction of those are good enough to get software that was designed for one platform to work on another one. We invented CrossOver software - a unique approach to cross-platform compatibility that does not require dual-boot or another OS license. We launched PortJump to help app and game developers broaden their market beyond Windows® users. And we launched ExecMode to help organizations solve really ugly technical challenges.