- CrossOver Chrome OS Tutorials
- How do I open and save files?
How do I open and save files?
- CrossOver Chrome OS applications connect to your device’s file system through the Downloads folder.
- Opening and saving files differs depending on the application being used.
Microsoft Office 2010 and 2016
- To open a file from the Downloads folder on your machine, make sure the application (such as Microsoft Word 2010) is already open and then double-click on the application in the Downloads folder.
- Alternatively, you can open the application and then use the File > Open dialogue to open a file.
- Most documents can only be opened from within the application itself. Open the application and use the File > Open dialogue to open the document.
* Once a document has been saved, it will appear in the Downloads folder.
Last modified on 2017-11-13 13:03:15
by Anna Lasky
Are you sure you want to delete this page?
Note: Any nested pages that are under this one will be moved up one level.
Any attachments tied to this page will be deleted.
Move / Rename Page
Unknown Error, unable to move!
That page exists already!
One or more of the parent pages specified in new path do not exist!