- CrossOver Chrome OS Tutorials
- How to restore an archive bottle..
How to restore an archive bottle..
Here is a Step by Step visual on how to restore an archived bottle.
Note : If you created an archive on a Mac or Linux machine, the archive can be restored in crossover for chrome but the app may behave differently.
1. Launch Crossover and click on the 3 vertical dots to the top right of the crossover window.
2. This will reveal a dropdown, and then click “Import Archive”.
3. The window to your Downloads folder should appear. Locate and select the archive, usually with the cxarchive extension.
4. Click on open and the archive will begin importing into crossover.
5. If successful you should see the bottle present on the main crossover window.
You can also download and view the video demo of archiving and restoring an archive here :
the access code is 'demo'
Last modified on 2019-10-01 13:47:18
by Ryan Abhiram
Are you sure you want to delete this page?
Note: Any nested pages that are under this one will be moved up one level.
Any attachments tied to this page will be deleted.
Move / Rename Page
Unknown Error, unable to move!
That page exists already!
One or more of the parent pages specified in new path do not exist!