- Mac Knowledge Base
- Crossover Mac FAQ
- Change the GLSL key for a bottle.
Change the GLSL key for a bottle.
- Launch Crossover, Bottle menu, Run Command.
- In the Run Command window select the bottle with the game you want to modify in it.
- In the Command: field enter regedit and run.
- In the Registry Editor, navigate to the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wine\Direct3D
If the Direct3D folder doesn't exist right-click the Wine folder and pick New>Key and rename the new key Direct3D
- In the Direct3D folder if there isn't a key named useGLSL already you can create one by right-clicking, choose New>String Value and name the new string useGLSL.
- Double-click the key to set the value. The value can be either enabled or disabled. enabled is the default value if none is specified.
Last modified on 2015-12-16 11:02:04
by Andrew Balfour
Are you sure you want to delete this page?
Note: Any nested pages that are under this one will be moved up one level.
Any attachments tied to this page will be deleted.
Move / Rename Page
Unknown Error, unable to move!
That page exists already!
One or more of the parent pages specified in new path do not exist!