- Mac Knowledge Base
- CrossOver Mac Tutorials
- How to install a listed application.
How to install a listed application.
Listed applications usually are highly rated and have a install profile aka crosstie associated with it.
Here is a Step by Step visual on how to install a listed application, e.g ( Quicken 2018 )
1. Launch Crossover and click on "Install a Windows Application.
2. Type in the name of the application you are looking to install. If it's listed, you will see a dropdown with the highlighted name of the app. Click on the highlighted name.
3. Click on the "Select Installer" tab, then click on "Choose Installer File".
4. Search your Mac directory (Downloads or Desktop) for the install file you downloaded. (this is usually a .exe or .msi file). On the bottom right, click on "Use this Installer".
5. Once the installer file is selected, click continue.
6. Under the "Select Bottle" tab, choose a compatible bottle for the app to be installed. Click continue at the bottom right again.
7. Under the "Install & Finish" tab, Click install to the bottom right of the window.
8. Follow the prompts to install the application.
Some apps may take some time to complete the install. Other than that you are done.
Last modified on 2018-10-23 14:19:41
by Ryan Abhiram
Are you sure you want to delete this page?
Note: Any nested pages that are under this one will be moved up one level.
Any attachments tied to this page will be deleted.
Move / Rename Page
Unknown Error, unable to move!
That page exists already!
One or more of the parent pages specified in new path do not exist!