Grant CrossOver Access on macOS Catalina (new security system)
macOS Catalina has increased some security measures, and users are now required to manually grant access for many more applications than previous versions of macOS. Your computer is supposed to warn you when you need to grant access, but sometimes this warning never happens. If you are getting errors that permission is denied, you may need to go into your settings and manually enable access for your program.
1) Open "System Preferences"
2) Click on "Security & Privacy"
3) Click on the "Privacy" tab
4) Scroll down the column on the left hand side to "Files and Folders"
5) If CrossOver or one of the applications you installed via CrossOver does not have checkmarks next to it, click the lock button in the lower left and check all of the boxes for Applications that you know and trust.
Last modified on 2019-12-17 13:18:31 by Anna Lasky
Are you sure you want to delete this page?
Note: Any nested pages that are under this one will be moved up one level.
Any attachments tied to this page will be deleted.
Move / Rename Page
Unknown Error, unable to move!
That page exists already!
One or more of the parent pages specified in new path do not exist!