- Mac Knowledge Base
- CrossOver Mac Tutorials
- How to remove Crossover from your Mac
How to remove Crossover from your Mac
on Mac OS 10.7 and later the Library folder is hidden. To reach it open the Finder, go to the Go
menu, hold down the Option key, and pick the Library
menu item that appears.
1. Drag the CrossOver folder to the trash.
/Users/(your home folder)/Library/Application Support/CrossOver
2. Trash Crossover's preference files.
/Users/(your home folder)/Library/Preferences/com.codeweavers.*
Delete any com.codeweavers.*
files you find in this directory.
2a. Check for additional license files and delete them if present.
3. Drag the Crossover folder from your home folder to the trash.
/Users/(your home folder)/Applications/CrossOver
4. Open Terminal (in Applications>Utilities) and run a command.
defaults delete com.codeweavers.CrossOver
Then logout and back into your user account.
5. Drag Crossover's application icon to the trash.
If you're only resetting Crossover you can skip this step.
(We also have instructions for uninstalling CrossOver Linux
Last modified on 2015-12-22 14:35:05
by Andrew Balfour
Are you sure you want to delete this page?
Note: Any nested pages that are under this one will be moved up one level.
Any attachments tied to this page will be deleted.
Move / Rename Page
Unknown Error, unable to move!
That page exists already!
One or more of the parent pages specified in new path do not exist!