I have followed all the steps that you listed on your posting:
- Download your e-Sword module to your Mac (e.g., Downloads Folder). Don't open the file, just download it.
- Launch CrossOver, and go to Programs>Run Command in the top menu.
- Choose "e-Sword" in the "Use Bottle" menu.
- Click on "Browse" next to the "Command" field.
- Browse to your downloaded file (e.g. "nkjv.exe"), highlight it, and click on "open".
- Click on "run" in the bottom right corner, and it will go through the normal install wizard for your module.
- Click "cancel" to close it, or just click on the red button in the top-left corner of the Screen.
- Launch e-Sword by opening Crossover, then click on Programs>e-Sword>e-Sword, and you should see your module is installed.
HOWEVER, the bible modules that i purchased still WON'T show up on the e-Sword.
Did i miss anything?
Please help, i need this software to work!
Thanks and blessings to you!
This issue has been forwarded to the Official CodeWeavers Ticket System
. If you have observed this issue and would like to report it as well, please open a support ticket or send an email to email@example.com
with a description of what you are seeing and a link to this post.
The CodeWeavers Team