Adobe Flash CS3 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Not installing

I tried installing with the downloadable trial and it can extract the files but crashes as soon as it starts the setup program. I am going to see if it runs any different from the CD. I have that at work.

same problem here...the installer would not start at all....but there is a way to bypass that ..This method works on wine...But fails to do so On crossover office 7....
First install flash cs3 on windows..next export the flash registry and export the adobe files...From all user , common file and so on..For more info please go to.. http://maketecheasier.com/how-to-install-dreamweaver-cs3-in-ubuntu-hardy/2008/06/20
that tutorial is for Dreamweaver cs3 but works for flash cs3...works on wine version 1.0 onwards.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiN0Z6d3dZWEpQRUs2VWJQOCIsImdkcHIiOjB9