Altium Designer Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Locks at splash screen

I have just installed this on LinuxMint 10 using crossover 9.2. The install went a little weird with it not working, but then I cancelled the install and the installer then started and installed without a hitch. When I try and run it from the exe file, however, it locks during the boot process with the splash showing "Adding View: Supplier Search". I have installed it into my normal WinXP bottle that has Office 2007 and also installing into its own WinXP bottle. Is there anyway of finding out what it is getting stuck on?

No one got any ideas on this?

It's working for me. SuSE 11.3 32- and 64- bit with crossover 9.2 and 10.0

10.2.0 with LinuxMint 12 still locks at supplier search on splash screen :(

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzE1NzkzNDc5LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoic0IyY2NQeFlLc0hmWHd6ayIsImdkcHIiOjB9