DameWare Mini Remote Control Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

I'm trying to test it

Hi all !!

First, i'm french, and I've a poor english. So, sorry for that !

Well. I must use DameWare NT Utilites for managing my network for my work !

And i'm trying to test it. I've launch setup by CrossOver, and it work fine !! I had try it with wine, and the setup not work on my computer.

Install OK.

But in the install, we can't change the install path... and in the path, there are some spaces. So the shortcut is wrong. I juste put the command line between " " and it's OK. But the software don't work!

So I've launch it in the console, same as the shortcut to have errors.
When i launch it( in the DameWare dir /root/cxoffice/bin/wine DNTU.exe, it do this :

Using the default (win98) bottle.

And it finish. No error...
SomeOne as try it ? It same of me ? Are there log files to find the errors ?

I've do another try. 😀

I've try to install in win98 mode( for the first test, i have used the win2000 mode ) and during the launching of the setup, it make me an error message that tell me my file is corrupt after shear for DCOM95.

I think he speak about the DameWare's Setup ... Not DCOM95 ... ? 😕

So the installation work only in win2000 mode ! 😉

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVUg1RjhZbUpRQU1RVUFVNSIsImdkcHIiOjB9