Dreamweaver 8 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

"myspace like" posting, where a user can post directly to the web page

hi all im new here and to dreamweaver so please bare with me.
Im running Dreamweaver 8 and have started making a website where i want people to be able to post videos
and photos etc through making a post to the website(rather like this). i would like it to be editable by myself only, and capable of taking html code(like the type youtube offers next to its videos). if anyone could give me an insight to anypart of what im asking i would much appreciat it, im taking a steep learning curve but i know what i want to get out of it.
Cheers Liam

This is an entirely wrong place to ask such a question, as this site is not about coding websites.

I recommend you do a google search and find a better place, more suited around PHP development (as such websites require serverside coding (and thus is entirely different from HTML)) so that you can learn something.

Mind you, creating a website with such functionality is not done in a snap.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWUpMR0F1YWRRMzhaWHp2ZSIsImdkcHIiOjB9