Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Pink Floor Fixes?

Works flawless for me on full settings except for this pink floor that pops up when I'm fighting someone, doesn't show up when out of combat.
Any known fixes?

I have this same issue along with the heavy, dark eyebrow that the above image seems to also have. Anyone find out what graphic option changes might resolve this?

Otherwise, everything else is perfect. Thanks

I have the same issue, if you change the max shader slider it will fix for a short period, but then the game itself will crash.

I have exactly the same problem, which makes it hard to dodge incoming attacks, since it's not 100% clear when the whole floor is pink! :) Anyone got any ideas?

hi all- just started playing neverwinter through crossover, also experiencing the pink floor issue. otherwise game runs really well. wondering if anyone has found a fix for this yet. thanks!

Is the pink floor happening for you all on Apple or Linux? I have two linux rigs here that don't have that issue. If someone is getting this on linux, I would love to see if I could replicate it. As far as my settings, I use managed windows for most games, especially Cryptic titles. And I have the game set to reccommended settings, with the shadows turned off, and reflections to low.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzE0NDIwMjg3LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSmg1TnAySkU2clkzaFNwUSIsImdkcHIiOjB9