e-Sword Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Looks like the bible modules work now in CX 9.1

After installing E-Sword in Crossover 9.1 as per the C4P file, I downloaded a few bible modules from here:

http://www.e-sword.net/bibles.html

I was able to successfully install the bible modules into the same bottle as E-Sword, as unsupported applications (i.e. choose "other application", choose the .exe for the module, and direct the installation into the pre-existing E-Sword bottle). Installation was flawless, and upon launch I have a new Bible tab corresponding to my new module.

We've found that the NIV Bible module (which is a paid module) doesn't currently install in Crossover. There's a bug for it for our developers to check out. Please let us know if you find other modules that don't successfully install as per the instructions in the second tip, here:

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=1459;tips=1

Jack - I had no problems installing NIV bundle.

ppstoner@aol.com wrote:

Jack - I had no problems installing NIV bundle.

Really? That's good news, but it certainly failed on our end.

Can you provide a bit more detail about your process? Which version of Crossover? What version of the Mac OS X? How did you go about installing the NIV module?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZWt6eVhDWXdycm5nU21yUyIsImdkcHIiOjB9