Frostpunk Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Steam downloaded for Frostpunk

Selecting to install Frostpunk i see:

CrossOver will install from steam://install/323190
CrossOver will install from a ner Windows 7 64bit bottle

Installation notes:
Tested with GOG's release

But the game can get installed easily from the files on gog.

So i followed the installation and indeed only steam is installed. But i dont have Frostpunk in my steam account. I purchased it from gog .

Hi there,

To use the GOG installer, you just need to go to the "Select installer" tab on the CrossOver Software Installer window, and click "Choose Installer File" to select your downloaded GOG installer. Our crosstie (or installation recipe) will default to downloading automatically from Steam, but other installers will work.

Please note that for GOG games, you need to download the offline installers to use with CrossOver.

Best,
Meredith

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYVBudUhFeHFHeVRxY2hkNCIsImdkcHIiOjB9