iTunes 4.0 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Installing
Anonymous

I'm using Mandrake 10.1 and the demo of crossover 4.0 and I can't seem to get iTunes to install at all. I can go all the way through the running and everything and installs quicktime and associates all the files however it does nothing with iTunes, should I choose reboot my computer now at the end? I didn't think this would be good but I wasn't sure and I can't get iTunes up. Thanks for the help in advance.

Yes, you should select the reboot your computer option at the end. Don't worry, it won't really reboot your computer, it will just tell CrossOver to reboot and to run a number of scripts which finish the installation process.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibksyeHFXaFM3OHMzaEJwcSIsImdkcHIiOjB9