Killing Floor Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Limited Mouse Mobility (MacOSX)

Hi. I'm trying to play the game on Mac, and so far, everything runs fine, except for the mouse. It seems like it gets "stuck" when trying to move to certain directions, both in game and in the menus... really annoying, 'cause besides that, runs perfectly. I'm using Snow Leopard, latest version and CrossOver 11.3.1
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Well, I just discovered, seems like the cursor itself just "hovers" over the game screen, that is, if I move the cursor away form the center, it ends up put of the game window, and I can even interact with whatever I have in my desktop. Mind you, I discovered this when running on windowed mode (more noticeable) but the issue it's still present when playing full screen....

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzE1NzkzNDc5LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoid05zZ1dOeDZjUVFNekdaNyIsImdkcHIiOjB9