Logos Bible Software X Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

More minor glitches noticed

After using it on CXoffice 4.2 for awhile now, I notice more glitches now.

1. Window is always "restored" on starting. This is different from behaviour on Windows. I.e. the program starts, tries to display maximised, but then it then "restores" and then displays in the smaller window. You need to maximise the window again manually. Not a biggie.

2. The "control box" on the top left corner for the child mdi windows show up okay. But if you maximised the child mdi window, the control box might not be shown, so you have no way of restoring the child mdi window... The workaround is to minimise the main program window, then restore it. This will refresh the display, and the control box will be shown on the top left corner, next to the "File" menu. You can use that to restore the child mdi window as well. (Look at Details screenshot here which I took. You see that there is no "control box/menu" to the left of the "File" menu item...).

3. Performance is a lot slower than on Windows. Useable but slow.

I maintain the bronze rating. Will post these issues to the Known Issues section if no one comments/disagrees with them.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzE0NjY3NDcwLCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiMndBcnJreU1Kd25lcVJZdCIsImdkcHIiOjB9