Microsoft Access 2000 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

FORMAT DATE - ACCESS

Hello, I´m new Crossover costumer´s. And I have a problem: Whe I use my mdb file the format of date was wrong.

For example:

12/05/2010 Access read as December 5, 2010

But i need that instruction 12/05/2010 read as 12 May, 2010

If anybody help me, thanks and Best Regards,

have you tried changing the date field(s) formatting from "mm/dd/yyyy" to "dd/mm/yyyy"?

Jose, what version of CrossOver are you using? (I know you're a new customer, but if you bought a boxed copy at a store, it might have contained an old-ish version.)

You can download the latest version from here.

Programs running under CrossOver should respect the regional settings of Mac OS X. Those can be set in System Preferences > Language & Text (formerly International). Make sure both the Language tab and the Formats tab reflect your preferences. (The "Region" pop-up menu on the Formats tab must use one of the built-in presets. CrossOver doesn't fully understand custom formats.)

EDITED to add: For support requests like this, you should use our support ticket system. It's fine to ask questions in these forums, but you have no guarantee that one of our support staff will see it here. The ticket system helps us keep close track of issues like this and get you a definite prompt response.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUlF5Uk1INUtMVlZONWVTcyIsImdkcHIiOjB9