Microsoft Outlook 2010 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Outlook 2010 Crashes after upgrade to 13.0

Every time I start Outlook it now crashes immediately and offers to restart.
I used to have this occasionally under 12.5 and it would work fine after a restarting.
After upgrade it crashes continually.
I went back to 12.5 and it is now stable again.
I'm running Ubuntu 13.04 64 bit on a core i7
Anybody else experiencing ths problem?
If not, I'll just dig deeper, trya reinstall, or file a support ticket.

Mike Noonan wrote:

Every time I start Outlook it now crashes immediately and offers to
restart.
I used to have this occasionally under 12.5 and it would work fine
after a restarting.
After upgrade it crashes continually.
I went back to 12.5 and it is now stable again.
I'm running Ubuntu 13.04 64 bit on a core i7
Anybody else experiencing ths problem?
If not, I'll just dig deeper, trya reinstall, or file a support
ticket.

I would guess a library that's missing. CrossOver 13 needs liblcms2 among other things. You would do well to run:

/opt/cxoffice/bin/cxdiag --debug

If that isn't the problem, a log file with no flags set sent in with a ticket would help.

http://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/linux/linuxtutorial/debug

Well, thanks very much. That certainly did the trick.
I had checked the libs early, but not using cxdiag, which pointed out that I needed i386 version.
Thanks again. All is working well under 13.0 now.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVnJTRVUyUENFblloTGV6OCIsImdkcHIiOjB9