Microsoft Visio 2010 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Stencils don't display properly

I was able to install a clean bottle with crossover 11.2, but when I launch Visio 2010, the stencils list shows, but the pane that shows the stencils is blank. When I change the view of that pane to just images, it appears, but disappears again when I try to change to a different set, like "Common Icons"

Tom,
This has been reported as a bug and hopefully will get fixed soon. I had the same issue of not being able to refresh my panes when selecting new categories.
As a temporary fix, if you slide the divider bar up or down a bit, the pane will refresh and you will see your new graphics.

Yup i have same issue.
I just minimise the stencil window and unhide it and the
stencil pane redraws ok, annoying though.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOXlxM3VOc0JIQnV6NVZYZiIsImdkcHIiOjB9