Path of Exile Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

PoE Got easier to install.

I had a rather bastardized 32bit XP bottle that was NOT running well in the slightest, since I think 2.3. Got annoyed and figured, well hows the 64Bit support going? Created a fresh 64 Bit Windows 7 bottle, ran the installer in it, and the game works perfectly.

I do have a few tweaks that I have still going in the in game Video settings tab, but sofar I can leave VSync on (85hz display) with the very occasional dip to ~60 or so, but no artifacts or other shading/texture issues that I had experienced in the past.

Hope this helps.

Oh, and no, I installed ZERO additional tools, whatever is baked into the CX16.2 wine binary plus stock bottle configs just work.

Made a quick video:

https://youtu.be/JFyPp-JzT_E

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzE1NzkzNDc5LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibmh3TFhTQjlBcHRjNENWaCIsImdkcHIiOjB9