RollerCoaster Tycoon Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Right click issue!

So I FINALLY got the game to work on my MacBook Pro (10.5.8 Leopard), and it works awesomely. The only thing preventing the game from being completely playable is the fact that whenever I right-click, the mouse centers on the screen. So I can't delete objects or anything of that nature (without it taking a ridiculously long time repositioning the cursor every time...). Does anyone know how to remedy this issue? Is there a mouse setting within Crossover Games that I can mess around with?

Thanks in advance for your help, guys.

Two possibilities:

1) If you right-click again without moving the mouse, does it jump back to where it was? (I've seen this in some other game.)

2) Does the behavior happen in both full-screen and windowed modes? It may be that in one mode, it doesn't happen. You might also try configuring the bottle to emulate a virtual desktop window (using the Wine Configuration control panel).

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiU3p0dDJBTHJOcU5DM1hTZCIsImdkcHIiOjB9