Star Wars: The Old Republic Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Question: Does anyone have a CD for this game?

Currently, in our cross tie, we choose once an entry for CD-ROM. I have never seen a CD-ROM for this game and just wanted to ask an opinion if anyone has seen a CD-ROM or as I'm used to it this has been a downloaded game all along when it went free.

At first, the game was offered on DVD, as there were two physical editions: standard and collector.

The downloadable version arrived later, probably at the same time as the free-to-play mode. I don't remember exactly.

Today, installation using DVDs is no longer recommended because it installs an old version of the launcher which cannot be started.

Thank you that is what I thought. I will remove the CD ROM option from the cross-tie.

I still have my original disc, although I haven’t owned a disc drive likely since shortly after it was released.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiclF0WmRlNzZxVHdISldOdyIsImdkcHIiOjB9