StarCraft: Brood War Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Starts in Fullscreen - flickering white blinds

OSX 10.8 - Crossrider 11.1
It installs correctly from install client, it also seems to load the game correctly but all i hear iss sound and i can see the menu in the background behind white flickering lines. All I can do is to ESC out of it because I can't change the window size from fullscreen (how?!).

OSX 10.8.2 Crossover 12.0.0

You need to enable the MAC EXPERIMENTAL DRIVER from your manage bottle window... Although this fixes the white flickering it does seam to slow down the mouse response in the menus, however the actual gameplay runs smoothly

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoid1dZckNLRXlKdDhXUllRSiIsImdkcHIiOjB9