World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Gamecenter not even starting on MBP 13" 2020

Hi,

since I switched to the new MacBook Pro 13" with the I7 and 32gb the Gamecenter is not even coming up.

When I start it shows the Icon in the Dock but then just dies without saying anything.

Is this a known issue or what info do you need to look at it?
In the wine folder there are no logs written as I can see.

I tried uninstalling with your script and reinstalling multiple times and it is the newest version of the wrapper.

Regards

I have the same problem with my MBP 13" 2020 (i5, 16 GB), OS Catalina 10.15.5, Game Center 3.3.8 . I also tried to solve the problem by multiple install / uninstall via script. Nothing helped. I opened a ticket at codeweaver, i will post any news if there will be any.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVnJ2V2R6YkNCeVYyYVNySCIsImdkcHIiOjB9